Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Pray and He Blesses...

Blessings For Today:

Dirty little feet that run and kick a greeting to the return of summer...
Silly laughter of a tired child.
Peace in the simplicity of the everyday
Witnessing life get a little easier by simply performing an everyday task a little differently than the day before.
Excited screams at the sight of the mystery that is the bubble.
Receiving joy from giving without expectation or condition
Making provisions for the ones I love
Bite sized pieces of carrots and apples being dipped into a lid filled with peanut butter
"Ummm Ummm" with the rub of a belly
Unprompted thank-yous of a small child
Sweet innocent high pitched 3 year old voice leading her family in daily prayer
Holding my baby tight as she peacefully relaxes in the safety of her mother's arms.
Tears spilling from my eyes as I let my heart be touched by a cartoon

I pray for His help, and God answers purely, timely, perfectly.  His purity.  His timeliness.  His perfection.  Nothing else matters.  He's got my world in His hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment